Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 6, 2007

    Me and my book

    So yeah, I'm a blogger now too. Who isn't?

    For now, this blogspot will be about news and politics in Russia, my former home and the subject of my book The New Cold War.
    Look out too for the latest about developments in Ukraine, Belarus, the Caucasus and Central Asia.

    First of all, I'd like to thank Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin for making my book so timely and relevant. See BBC coverage of his speech in Munich last month: Putin's speech: Back to cold war?.

    The book, in case your interested, hits bookshelves in Canada on April 17, 2007 (published by Random House), and in the United States on September 22, 2007 (Carroll and Graf). You can already buy it here:

    The New Cold War on Amazon.

    If you want to know more about me, see my profile at The Globe and Mail website.

    до следующего раза!

    No comments: